No real change in his forecast, but you can listen to the latest interview here.
In this interview he says:
- gold still coming off low made in November of $1130
- expected a pullback in late January which did happen
- $1280 to $1300 level very important for gold
- trend for February is still up, big area of resistance is $1300
- silver will lead gold this year because silver gold ratio of 70 is too high
- silver gold ratio should fall to at least 40 to become normalized
- still thinks US stock market will fall sharply this year and next year
- says Hong Kong market and German market are exceptions and are moving up against the cycle
addendum 2-10-15: here is a new written update Bo Polny made available today on Silver Doctors web site.