Friday, April 10, 2020

If We Can Help - We Must

Today I was stunned to see the news story in the video below showing thousands of people lining up in San Antonio,Texas just to get food. This crisis is taking an enormous toll on just about every aspect of life, but when we are now seeing children in their cars with their parents in lines for hours just to get food, I feel like I must try to help and I hope anyone who can help will consider it. 


Below I have pasted in the link to the donation page for the National Food Bank at feedingamerica.org. Our family made a donation and I would encourage anyone who can help to think about it. Any donation size matters in times like these. Let's hope and pray this pandemic subsides sooner rather than later and that people out of work can get back to work as soon as safely possible.


=======================================================================








Coronavirus pandemic causing an increase in hungry families | KVUE






No comments:

Post a Comment