Sunday, January 25, 2015

Time out for a little humor - How to save on home security

Every now and then we have to take a break from all the serious topics. In looking over all the usual media and blog sites that I review daily before writing blog posts, I see a lot of stuff. I ran across this letter from a reader to Jim Sinclair on his blog site. It made me lol so I thought I would share it with readers here:




Dear Jim,
I’ve disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.
I’ve got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center. The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.
I’ve never felt safer and I’m saving $49.95 a month.
Kathleen
Now that's just funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment